Sunday, January 4, 2015

I'm back!, Beta Accounts, 2015 Diamond Challenges, Riots and AJ App coming

Hello Jammers, I've decided to start posting again today! 
So, I got THREE Diamonds on the Daily Spin today! Woohoo! 
And as you all know, I've created a New Blog, Called: A Bundle of Legends and Stories! 
The Authors are Nafaria9, Me, Carrot04, Purplestarclub, and Awesomepanda868! 
Here's the URL If you haven't seen it yet!
Animaljammanystories.blogspot.com 
Hope you enjoy it! There will be many stories about Animal Jam on there! 
Anyways, the past day's Few New Den items are the Pile of Snowballs, Pet Ski Jump, and the Marshmallow Snowman! 


Also, the new clothing item today is the Snowman Mask! A returning item! 
Now, I sometimes like to search random things in the "Find a Jammer" thingy, and I searched up a few unusual accounts... 

 Did you realize that all of these accounts are Non-Member,but they're wearing Member Items? How could this even be possible? 
Well, time for an explanation. 
Back in the beta days when everything was smooth, some Jammers got to keep some of their rares when they became Non-Members, and they were still left on. However, some call AJHQ and ask if they can have one to put on. I don't blame them, because Non-Members don't get much...
Also, look at this account! What is that brown thing?!?!!? 
Hmm... it will remain a Mystery... 
Anyways, the first Diamond Challenge for 2015 is Peck's! 

Pretty simple. Good luck to everyone that enters!
A few days ago, there was a HUGE riot in Jamaa Township where everyone was arguing about how Non-Members deserve more and Members don't. 
I was really upset, because people were making a big deal out of it and arguing. 
If you want my opinion on this, I would say that EVERYONE deserves more, except for rotten Jammers like Scammers and Hackers. 
Although, they do have a point, Non-Members do deserve more. They don't get much in comparison to members, though people need to think about Everyone. 
I've been seeing this riot in Jamaa quite a few times, and I've named it the Great Fairness War. 

I hope people start to get over this and have Peace, where everyone is fair to eachother. 
No more riots, because really, Everyone on Earth deserves more, but Non-Members do, too. 
People were also arguing that Non-Members DON'T deserve more, which is sad. 
Also, time for an update on Scammers, let's talk about the Riots another time. 
(This person is Possibly Guilty of trolling and Scamming) 
They were saying; Fashion Show my den, winner gets a Non-Rare Headdress! 
I doubt the winner actually got one, I got out before it was announced :P
Though, this person is MAYBE a scammer. Not saying she is. Be on the Alert!

Speaking of people in Jamaa Township, look at this Awesome Person, shout-out to You! 
Finally, there's been rumors spreading on Twitter that a New AJ App called Play Wild is coming soon! It will be available on Androids, Tablets, ect. 
Rumor has it nobody really knows much about it, though you can be a Beta Tester for it! 
(Credits to Snowyclaw) This App will most likely be announced in the next Update, or the one after! 
I heard it's where you can play Animal Jam on your Tablet... but people already figured out how to. Maybe that was a glitch, and AJHQ Found out, thinking it was a good idea. 
Anyways, if you visit Snowyclaw's blog, Animal Jam Spirit Blog, you will go to the Home page, scroll down a few posts, and find her post about this, if you want more info. There will be a Click Here to sign up for it! 
Also, Click Here to go to her blog faster! (The post to look for is "Play Wild" AJ App coming Soon.) 
Before I go, don't forget about my 3,000 Views party on January 10th! Hope to see ya there! And that's all for today, see ya tomorrow, Jammers! 

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Okay, I know this is an old post but I saw it and wanted to tell you something. I think that brown thing is a shark fin. You just can't see the fin. ^-^