Saturday, November 26, 2016

Animal Jam Spring - Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt

Alright guys... remember in one of my latest posts when I mentioned that I would do something special on the AJ Spring for the Jamaalidays? Well, it's time to reveal what that is. I've only told my buddy Nafaria9 about it so far. But anyways, here is the idea:

The Animal Jam Spring will be having a Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt.
This is how it goes. It'll occur every day from December 1st to December 25th. Each day I will ask a question about Christmas, Animal Jam, the Jamaalidays, or something else I can think of that's related to the season. These questions will be posted in the morning post each day. The answer will be hidden in one of the tabs on the blog. The first person to fin the answer AND comment the answer on the morning post will win the daily prize. When I get home from school, I will see who commented the answer first. Also, just to make sure that no one is searching them up, you HAVE TO INCLUDE WHAT PAGE YOU GOT IT FROM. So find the answer to the question, put down what page you found it on, and publish your comment on the morning post that day. I will show an image of the prize the winner will receive on the morning post, too. 

This will start on December 1st, and will be a daily thing. The last day will be December 25th, and I'll be giving away a Den Beta then. Anyways, I hope you guys will enjoy the Jamaaliday Scavenger Hunt! Remember, it'll start December 1st. I'm ending this post now, so I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: