Friday, June 23, 2017

Call of The Alphas - All Journey Book Items + Prize

Hi guys!
The Call of the Alphas party is absolutely huge. I just got back from doing the journey book for it. I had to use a youtube walk through, so I guess I cheated lol. But if I didn't do that, it would've taken forever to complete. I took screenshots of the party, though, and here they are.













That prize is pretty cool, but I was expecting to win a special Alpha item (Like a Healing Staff but not as rare). I really enjoyed this party and I hope AJHQ releases similar things in the future.
It's getting pretty late now and I'm tired. Before I go, I want to give one more party reminder for tomorrow!
Anyways, I'm gonna end this post now. I hope you enjoyed it and learned about the new party! Until my next post, I'll see you all later.

2 comments:

Sarahkey said...

ITS THE VERY SAME CAMERA THAT LIZA USES TO SPY ON YOUUU

P.S
I cant make it to the party D: D: I'm going shopping with my mom at 9:30 D: D:

Anonymous said...

Add the new part?