Thursday, December 14, 2017

AJ Update 12/14

Hello people of Jamaa! Or animals... I don't really know...
So, today, I have had to do homework all night. And I literally mean that. But I have just enough time to squeeze in this update post! Earlier, the Jamaa Journal updated. But first, here is the daily gift for today.
There actually is a debate over this. I think some people could've bought it for money earlier, but now it has been released. What do you think?
No, here is today's update:




Honestly, this update wasn't that great. Most of it was adding on to what we already had, and the other stuff we already knew about. Obviously, the New Year's party comes every year. I wish we got something new involved with the holiday theme.
Anyways, I have to go now. I hope you enjoyed! Until next time, see you later.

No comments: