Thursday, December 21, 2017

Daily Gift, Jamaaliday Party and New Stone Theory

Hi people!
Today I don't really have that much of anything to share with you. But I am on winter break now! I plan on making much more posts during the break to get back on track. Also, in 2018, I really do want to talk with buddies more. It's just that I haven't had the time lately, and I miss all of them.
Anyways, here is the Daily Gift today:
I want to have a Jamaalidays Party or something... I don't expect a lot of people to come, but it'd be nice to hang out with a few people. The 'party' will be Saturday at 11:00 AM central time. Feel free to come to my den and talk!
Finally, in the new update, there was a mysterious stone introduced to us all. I guess it is pretty significant, because the alphas are trying to figure out what it is. 
I have a theory as to what this stone could be. If you visit the second floor of the Alpha Headquarters, there's a room with artifacts. On the wall, there are certain crystals displayed on the wall. But two are missing.
What if the new stone turns out to be one of these? It isn't that bad of an idea. Even though the mysterious stone isn't shaped like these, it might become one of the crystals soon, and have the power to help us in adventures.
That's all I have for this post! I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget that you can go t my den Saturday at 11 AM central time for a small Jamaalidays party! Anyways, until next time, goodbye.

No comments: