Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Fman122's den

Hello men and women. Or aliens... I don't really know.
Today is my last day of school, and I plan on posting a lot during winter break. For the past few days, though, I haven't been posting because I've been sick. I'm pretty much feeling better now. But that's not what I'm here t say. Recently, it was possible to get into Fman122's den. There have been multiple videos on the internet about it, and they all came after a comment on Aparri's latest video.
Now, before you say this is fake because the person removed the portal now, it's not. I personally went through it and visited Fman122's den (I forgot to take screenshots.) There's even proof of people being at the den throughout various, recent youtube videos.
So, tell me what you think of this. Is it really Fman122? I don't think so. Somebody must've hacked the username into the game to troll people. 
Anyways, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

Lostfairy said...

That’s so interesting! 0.0 and kinda weird. XD

Violet AJ said...

Hmmmmmm. I don’t know what I think.

Unknown said...

i wht to see